We are back-Watson Lake Inn re-opens June 5
At Watson Lake Inn, we take our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and family.
We have been closely monitoring the CDC-Centers for Disease Control regarding COVID-19 updates. We are working daily to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleanliness; frequent hand-washing are vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
Guest Rooms are cleaned, aired and disinfected after guests depart and before the next guest arrives. Public spaces are cleaned frequency and disinfected, with focus on high-touch surfaces at the entrance, public restrooms, door handles and hand railings.
Things to do while staying with us
- Start with a hike to Watson Lake before breakfast
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer (you don’t need to stay to take a cooking class with us)
- Visit historic Whiskey Row with its saloons and bars
- Stop by at the Prescott Farmers Market on Saturday morning
- Attend a tasting session at Thumb Butte Distillery
- Enjoy the sun rise and set from our porches at Watson Lake Inn
- Celebrate with a wonderful private gourmet dinner with our very own Master Chef cooking for you (you don’t need to stay to reserve your dinner and celebrate with us)
- Stargaze in the Granite Dells
When you stay with us at Watson Lake Inn, you may “Eat breakfast like a king” as the saying goes; and yes we have a great reputation for picnic luncheons, dinners on request as elaborate as you wish and of course cooking classes. (Remember you don’t need to stay with us to reserve your cooking class or private dinner).
More fun activities for summer in Prescott
June 29 to July 5, 2020
August 1 &2 at Watson Lake Park
August 15 & 16, 2020
October 9 & 10, at Watson Lake
Watson Lake Inn re-opens – stay with us
We know you’ve got many options for lodging; but staying with us at Watson Lake Inn, you will indulge in a memorable experience and culinary discovery. Complemented with an indoor environment in harmony with nature through Memon the unique technology that works in many ways. – Holistic comfort that our guests can feel! Choose from one of our four suites for your stay with us in the Granite Dells.
To learn more about us sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at our Inn.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”