Trail to Watson Lake
So today, early morning we went out again to go all the way to Watson Lake, we had to clear a few areas with shears and machete but it is an easy hike for most part. About 25 minutes one way. For the first 1/4 mile- past the “Seidler” sign, the trail winds uphill and is rather narrow. On top of the hill, entering the Point of Rocks property, it widens and you will pass the trailers on the right moving further east.
Our resident artist is working on appropriate signage for our guests guidance in the very near future.
There is another trail, shorter, but more challenging tough, but we have yet to explore it, one of the many things to do in the coming days.
Things to do while at Watson Lake Inn:
- Breakfast – First things First 🙂 prepared by our Master Chef
- Hike to Watson Lake – from the Dells you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Go fish on Watson Lake
- Have a picnic on the lake shore.
- Hike all or a portion of the Prescott Circle Trail.
- Enjoy coffee time on the front porch, with house made signature fudge.
- Kajak on the lake.
- Enjoy a glass of wine on the upper Deck by the waterfall, viewing the Dells
- Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Watch the sun set from our front porches comfortable Adirondak chairs.
- Stream your favorite movie from the internet.
- Take a relaxing bath in one of our vintage clay foot tubs.
- Sleep well in one of our suites with queen sized beds.
Mark your calendar:
March 30 at 4.00 PM
Ribbon cutting ceremony with the Prescott Chamber of Commerce and Mayor Oberg
April 1, 2017
Cooking classes begin, sign up here now to be sure you get your spot.