Labor Day is called the “unofficial end of summer”.
In the United States, many school districts resume classes around the Labor Day holiday weekend; Many others begin the week before, making Labor Day weekend the first three-day weekend of the school calendar, while others return the Tuesday following Labor Day, allowing families one final getaway before the school year begins.
At Watson Lake Inn we were blessed with a fully booked Inn during that time, including a number of cooking classes and private dinners daily.
Celebrate the end of summer and fall
- September 28, Mortimer Farms Pumpkin Festival (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- October 6, the 40th Annual Folk Music Festival at Sharlot Hall Museum
- October 31, Halloween Wheel O’Treats and Costume Parade
- November 1, Day of the Death
- December 1, 36th. Annual Christmas Parade and Court House lightning, Downtown Prescott
Get ready for the Holidays
Thanksgiving is of the few days of the year when we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
If you are looking for a new way to celebrate Your Holiday Season with your family, look no further but pick up the phone and call us today, or book your family Holiday Dinner with us here.
We offer many options for you while staying at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Breakfast – First things First – prepared with local & seasonal products by our Master Chef
- Hike to Watson Lake – from the Dells you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort, just 2 miles south of us.
- Stroll around the Court House Square and enjoy the Christmas activities there….
- Get one of our signature picnic baskets and enjoy with your hike on nearby Watson Lake.
- Enjoy coffee time on the front porch, with house made signature fudge.
- Visit the Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Watch the sun set from our front porches comfortable Adirondack chairs.
- Take a relaxing bath in one of our vintage clay foot tubs.
- Sleep well in one of our suites with queen sized beds, private bathroom and great views of the Granite Dells.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at Watson Lake Inn Prescott, Arizona.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”