Happy Thanksgiving to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn.
We are closed for our Thanksgiving Celebration with family and friends.
Our online shop is open for business
Thanksgiving is special – It is of these few days of the year when we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
After Thanksgiving Celebration
We’ll be open after Thanksgiving for you and here is a lineup of things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Breakfast – First things First – prepared by our Master Chef utilizing seasonal and local ingredients.
- Hike nearby Watson Lake or Willow Lake – from our Inn you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Stroll around the Court House Square and enjoy the Christmas activities there….
- Visit the Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on HWY 89.
- Enjoy a private dinner with your private chef, exclusive at our Inn, please check for availability in advance.
Stay local – eat local
At Watson Lake Inn, we continue to operate with reduced capacity and take our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and family.
We have been closely monitoring the CDC-Centers for Disease Control regarding COVID-19 updates.
There are many lodging options in Prescott; but staying with us at Watson Lake Inn, you will indulge in a memorable experience and culinary discovery. Complemented with an indoor environment in harmony with nature through Memon the unique technology that works in many ways. – Holistic comfort that our guests can feel! Choose from one of our three suites for your stay with us in the Granite Dells.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at Watson Lake Inn Prescott, Arizona.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”
Happy Thanksgiving Day – Stay Safe.