Get ready for the Summer in Prescott
At Watson Lake Inn now we have opened reservations until November. Act fast, as we fill-up during the spring and summer months all the way to Thanksgiving. Remember, we are open year round! So, if you can’t stay with us during the summer season, we’d be happy to see you in the fall or winter.
Amenities to better serve you:
All suites now feature refrigerators in addition to the comfy queen size beds and private bathrooms. We have furthered our relationships with local growers and producers so we can provide you a better variety on local and artisanal foods. We are now offering unforgettable private dinners and cooking classes to enhance your stay. And no, you don’t have to stay here to take a class or enjoy a wonderful dinner with family, friends or your social/professional group.
When you are here take a look to the front entrance; it now features a clean look with red rocks, highlighting the roses and grape vines – that is, if the birds don’t get to them before us. We’re always looking to improve our guests’ experience, so stay tune for more information about our future gourmet packages and hope you enjoy our recent updates!
Easy and adventurous ideas for your summer in Prescott activities at the Watson Lake Inn
Start with a hike to Watson Lake before breakfast
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer (you don’t need to stay to take a cooking class with us)
- Visit historic Whiskey Row with its saloons and bars
- Stop by at the Prescott Farmers Market on Saturday morning
- Attend a tasting session at Thumb Butte Distillery
- Catch the sunset at Watson Lake Inn
- Celebrate your birthday or anniversary with a wonderful private gourmet dinner with our very own Master Chef cooking for you (you don’t need to stay to reserve your dinner and celebrate with us)
- Stargaze in the Granite Dells
- There’s always something happening in Prescott, and we’re here for your getaways, reunions, celebrations and more!
When you stay with us at Watson Lake Inn, you may “Eat breakfast like a king” as the saying goes; and yes we have a great reputation for picnic luncheons, dinners on request as elaborate as you wish and of course cooking classes. (Remember you don’t need to stay with us to reserve your cooking class or private dinner).
Some fun activities for spring and summer in Prescott
April 27 – April 29
Saturday, May 5, 2018
44th Annual Western Art Show & Sale
May 26th. 27th. & 28th. , 2018 at Phippen Museum of Western Arts
June 2 @ 10:00 am – June 3 @ 5:00 pm at Sharlot Hall Museum
37th Annual Prescott Bluegrass Festival
June 23 and 24, 2018
Prescott Frontier Days since 1888
June 28 to July 4, 2018
July 14 and 15, 2018
Prescott Antique Auto Club Show
August 4 – August 5, 2018 at Watson Lake Park
August 19, 2018 at Highland Hotel…???
Mortimer Farms Pumpkin Festival (Fri, Sat & Sun)
September 28 – September 30, 2018
For more events and details visit the Prescott Chamber of Commerce website here.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”