Happy Thanksgiving to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn.
We are closed Thanksgiving Day to celebrate with family and friends.
Our online shop is open for business
Get a head start on your holiday shopping here.
Thanksgiving is special
It is of these few days of the year when we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
We’ll be open the day after Thanksgiving for you and here is a lineup of things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Breakfast – First things First 🙂 – prepared “Totally Turkey Free “by our Master Chef
- Hike to Watson Lake – from the Dells you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Stroll around the Court House Square and enjoy the Christmas activities there….
- Visit the Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Enjoy your private dinner at our Inn, please check for availability prior to your arrival
Sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at Watson Lake Inn Prescott, Arizona.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”
Happy Thanksgiving Day