Happy Holidays to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn. We are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to celebrate with family and friends.
Christmas is of these few days of the year when we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
We’ll be open the day after Christmas and geared up for the final stretch of the year. Here is a lineup of things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- New Years Day Brunch– First things First 🙂 prepared by our Master Chef
- Hike to Watson Lake – from the Dells you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Stroll around the Court House Square and enjoy the Christmas activities there….
- Get one of our signature picnic baskets prepared by the chef and enjoy on the lake shore or after your hike.
- Enjoy a glass of hot toddy or gluehwine (spiced wine) on the upper Deck, viewing the Granite Dells beauty.
- Visit the Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Watch the sun set from our front porches comfortable Adirondak chairs.
- Enjoy your private dinner at our Inn, please check for availability prior to your arrival.
- Take a relaxing bath in one of our vintage clay foot tubs.
- Sleep well in one of our suites with queen sized beds, private bathroom and great views of the Granite Dells.
Happy Holidays to you and your Family
Sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at Watson Lake Inn Prescott, Arizona.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”