Merry Christmas to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn.
We are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to celebrate with family and friends Granite Dells Christmas.During these few days of the year we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
For your last minute gifts and presents: We have e-gift certificates for cooking classes, dinner and more available – for a unique holiday gift delivered to your email on time!
Things to do while you stay with us
And there are more things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Head to the Court House Square on New Years Eve for the famous boot drop.
- Get one of our signature picnic baskets prepared by the chef and enjoy on the lake shore or after your hike.
- Visit the Phippen Museum just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Stay Local – in one of our suites with queen sized beds, private bathroom and great views of the Granite Dells.
- Eat local – enjoy a very private dinner with your personal chef.
Staying at Watson Lake Inn
We know you’ve got many options for lodging; but staying with us at Watson Lake Inn, you will indulge in a memorable experience and culinary discovery. Complemented with an indoor environment in harmony with nature through Memon the unique technology that works in many ways. – Holistic comfort that our guests can feel! Choose from one of our three suites for your stay with us in the Granite Dells.
Merry Christmas – Frohe Weihnachten – Feliz Navidad to you and your Family
To learn more about us sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned of “what’s cooking” at our Inn.