- This event has passed.
Cheese making – Fresh Mozzarella
January 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$70
Cheese making – Mozzarella and Ricotta
This is our most popular class where you can learn essential fundamentals about home cheese making.
- Learn about raw vs pasteurized milk used in cheese making.
- The function of enzymes in cheese making
- Learn about heat treatment.
- In this class you will learn how to make fresh Mozzarella, America’s most popular cheese.
- We will make Ricotta with store bought pasteurized hormone free milk.
- Distinguish and sample a variety of sweet and savory applications.
This class is being offered frequently- subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and classes. To sign up for this class simply select the date you’d like and follow through our class reservation.