- This event has passed.
Cheese Making 301 – Farmers Cheese and Quark
April 29, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
Cheese making 301
This is another home cheese making class with focus on fresh cheese, Farmers Cheese and Quark which is enjoying growing popularity.
- Learn about equipment and temperature control.
- Acids and enzymes in cheese making
- In this class you will learn how to make Farmers Cheese.
- We will make Quark (which is not the same) with store bought pasteurized hormone free milk.
- Distinguish and sample a variety of sweet and savory applications.
This class is being offered on April 29th and May 20th of 2017. Additional classes may be added in the future. To sign up for this class simply select the date you’d like and follow through our class reservation.Sign up for April 29th 2017 Sign up for May 20th 2017!