- This event has passed.
Cheese Making 201 – Mascarpone and Queso Blanco
April 15, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$60
Cheese making 201
In this progressive class you will learn more fundamentals about home cheese making while making the popular Mascarpone and Queso Blanco.
- Distinguish the different types on milk and its properties.
- Learn about acids and enzymes in cheese making
- Learn about heat treatment.
- In this class you will learn how to make Queso Blanco cheese.
- We will make Mascarpone with store bought pasteurized hormone free milk.
- Distinguish and sample a variety of sweet and savory applications.
This class is being offered on April 15th and May 13th of 2017. Additional classes may be added in the future. To sign up for this class simply select the date you’d like and follow through our class reservation.Sign up for April 15th! Sign up for May 13th