- This event has passed.
Cheese Making 101 – Fresh mozzarella in 30 minutes
April 7, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$70
Cheese Making 101
Learn how to make fresh mozzarella in 30 minutes
This is our most popular class where you can learn essential fundamentals about home cheese making.
- Learn about raw vs pasteurized milk used in cheese making.
- The function of enzymes in cheese making
- Learn about heat treatment.
- In this class you will learn how to make fresh Mozzarella, America’s most popular cheese.
- We will make Ricotta with store bought pasteurized hormone free milk.
- Distinguish and sample a variety of sweet and savory applications.
Additional classes may be added in the future. To sign up for this class simply select the date you’d like and follow through our class reservation.