Merry Christmas to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn. We are closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to celebrate with family and friends.
Christmas is of these few days of the year when we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
Then we’ll be gearing up for the final stretch of the year until the boot drop. We still have rooms available for New Years Eve.
Here are more things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Kick off the New Year with Brunch – prepared by our Master Chef
- Hike to Watson Lake – from the Dells you can see San Francisco peaks.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Head to the Court House Square on New Years Eve for the famous boot drop.
- Get one of our signature picnic baskets prepared by the chef and enjoy on the lake shore or after your hike.
- Visit the Phippen Museum just 2 miles up North on SR 89.
- Stay Local – in one of our suites with queen sized beds, private bathroom and great views of the Granite Dells.
- Eat local – enjoy a very private dinner, with discounted pricing when booked together with your room.
Merry Christmas – Frohe Weihnachten – Feliz Navidad to you and your Family
We have e-gift certificates for cooking classes, dinner and more available – for a unique holiday gift delivered to your email on time!