Happy Thanksgiving to all our customers and business partners from all of us here at Watson Lake Inn.
We are closed for our Thanksgiving Celebration with family and friends.
Our online shop is open for business
Get a head start on your holiday shopping here.
Thanksgiving is very special to us, we cherish, celebrate and honor American, Mexican and German traditions and customs.
After Thanksgiving Celebration
We’ll be open after Thanksgiving for you and here is a lineup of things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast in the Granite Dells in Prescott Arizona:
- Breakfast – First things First – prepared by our Master Chef utilizing seasonal and local ingredients.
- Hike nearby Watson Lake or Willow Lake in the Granite Dells.
- Take a private cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Visit the Worlds Largest Gingerbread Village at Prescott Resort & Convention Center
- Stroll around the Court House Square and enjoy the Christmas activities there….
- Visit the Phippen Museum is just 2 miles up North on HWY 89.
- Enjoy a private dinner with your private chef, exclusive at our Inn, please check for availability in advance.
Stay local – eat local
There are many lodging options in Prescott; but staying with us at Watson Lake Inn, you will discover a memorable culinary experience. Complemented with an indoor environment in harmony with nature through Memon the unique technology that works in many ways. – Holistic comfort that our guests can feel! Choose from one of our three suites for your stay with us in the Granite Dells.
To learn more about us, sign up for our newsletter and stay tuned for “What’s Cooking” at our Inn.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”
Happy Thanksgiving Day – Stay Safe.
Good Morning and we appreciate your Thanksgiving email. Hope you and your family have a very nice Thanksgiving too!
Thank You Ronald – appreciate it.