Another family favorite event in Prescott is the Big Sting Country Music Festival at Watson Lake Park.
The Big Sting benefits the Shadows Foundation. The Shadows Foundation is a local, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, based in Flagstaff, Arizona. Shadows is dedicated to helping those individuals in need who are affected by life threatening diseases by providing services and financial assistance when they need it most.
The 2017 Big Sting Country Music Weekend is only two weeks away……If you’ve never attended before, this show is a must see this fall.
This event takes place at the iconic Watson Lake Park, Prescott Arizona. Bringing local and national country acts for 2 days of camping, fun, and country music. The turnout this year is proving The Big Sting may be the next big country festival in Arizona. The Big Sting Country Music Festival Schedule
Friday will kick off at 2.30 pm with KATELYN SNYDER followed by SHARI ROWE and many more; and Saturday will commence with THE COUNTY LINE at 1.00 pm. The best thing about The Big Sting is the size of the festival. It doesn’t take long to get from the campsites to the stage. People are there to hear good country music and the weekend brought just that.
Check out the 2016 Big Sting Gallery here
Don’t Want To Camp? – Stay with us at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast and experience our breakfast for the kings prepared by our Master Chef in the Granite Dells – can’t stay any closer to the Big Sting unless you’re camping.
Other things to do while staying at Watson Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Hike to the Big Sting Country Music Festival at Watson Lake Park – 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take a cooking class with Chef Gebauer, AAC. WCMC, GMC
- Go fish on Watson Lake.
- Have a picnic on the Granite Dells overlooking the park.
- Hike all or a portion of the Watson Lake Circle Trail.
- Enjoy your morning cup o’ Joe or a glass of wine on our upper Deck viewing the Dells.
- Kayak on the lake.
- Take a relaxing bath in one of our vintage clay foot tubs.
- Sleep well in one of our suites with queen sized beds.
Watson Lake Inn – “Where culinary pleasures and experiences become lifetime memories.”